The association was born by the need to protect and valorize the cultural, historic, artistic, environmental heritage, at regional national level. Our aim is to educate youth to develop sustainable behaviours.
The Association, with a long experience in the field of adult and youth education, intends to pursue the objective of social solidarity and active citizenship, to strengthen community engagement in the delicate system of relations between man and environment.
Since 1998 Laboratorio del Cittadino, started to work on the European Program Lifelong Learning, started important collaboration with public and private entities, schools and associations at national and international level, developing initiatives and project based on protection and enhancement of the natural and cultural Heritage, through Comenius, Grundtvig, Leonardo, Study Visits and IST projects.
These are some projects developed by our association in the last years:
– Misure di accompagnamento “Il giardino, Monumento vivente. Pedagogie del patrimonio del giardino in Europa”.
– Centralized actions Comenius 3, with France, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Romania, and Poland).
– We promoted a lot of Comenius learning partnership and we also organised differently In Service Training Course Comenius and Grundtvig “Le jardin monument vivant. Pédagogie du patrimoine des jardins en Europe”; “Le Grand Tour en Europe: art, paysage, jardins, créativité, innovation” and « Europe between Mythology, Modernity and Multiculturalism”.
– Leonardo da Vinci Program “Modern educational methods & skills in environmental education” – Metodi e competenze pedagogico-didattiche nel campo dell’educazione all’ambiente (MEMSE)”
– The Association is actively involved in Grundtvig Learning Partnership, 2010-2012 “Hefore, 2011-2013 “EU Treasure Hunt, 2012-2014 “Regards d’Europe Croisés.
– We organised also Grundtvig Workshop “Pour un Jardin de la Terre” – ISCHIA 26-30 Ottobre 2009, “Hyperpaysages d’Europe” 22-29 mai 2011.
– Many Erasmus+ training courses in Florence, Rome, Wien, Paris, Berlin, Tours, Venice – GRAND TOUR EN EUROPE and EUROPE BETWEEN MYTHOLOGY MODERNITY AND MULTICULTURALISM.
– Erasmus+ project for youth > Take Initiative in Birmingham 2 times and Tirana.
– Erasmus+ SOS SCIENCES With the Municipality of Dinant and the Umbria Region KA2.
– Europe for citizens program > Projct EUACTIVE CITIZENSHIP in Castiglione del Lago (Italy) may 2016.