The Association Civil centre for sustainable development EGRI is formed on 12.02.2000 under the name Civil Creative centre PAL Plus by the group of young of 15 academically educated enthusiasts with unique objective – to contribute the improving of quality of living of the local community. Under this name it exists since the new Law for foundation and civil society associations, when it generates the obligation for pre-registration of the existing CSOs and foundation in Macedonia.
On 01.02.2011, the association was pre-registered and transformed into Association Civil Centre for Sustainable Development EGRI with modified Statute and content of the management and membership of the association.
Objectives and tasks of the Association:
– Support, initiating and implementation of the activities and projects in the sphere of the economic development with objective improving the living conditions of the local community;
– Support, initiating and implementation of the projects connected with the regional, cross-border and transnational cooperation, with objective giving support and contribution of the country in its EU-integrative processes;
– Improving and promotion of the civil sector through education of the human values , with objective improving the living conditions of the local community;
– protection of the human living environment, improving the energy efficiency and usage of the renewable sources of energy through implementing the activities and projects in this sphere;
– support and promotion of the ITC and e-society;
– active including of the young population in the process of democratization of the society and improving of their position in it;
– Support, initiating and implementation of the activities and projects in the sphere ofsport, culture and education .